Best Off-Screen Looks of Kriti Sanon
Within a span of merely two years, Kriti Sanon has catapulted herself to the status of the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Tinsel-town. A model-turned- actress who ventured into the glamorous and glitzy world of movies, Kriti began her career with modelling initially and then, signed some flicks down South.
Making inroads into Tinsel-town with Heropanti opposite Tiger Shroff and then, starring in the commercial potboiler ‘Dilwale’ with superstars SRK and Kajol, opposite Varun Dhawan, Kriti has her kitty full with many flicks. A towering height with porcelain skin and slender frame, she has all the trappings of a Hindi film heroine. Making her presence felt every now and then thanks to her impeccable fashion sense, let us treat our eyes to the Best Off-screen looks of Kriti Sanon 🙂
1. TRAVELLING IN STYLE- Airports aren’t ramps. So, one does not have to style themselves in an overly dramatic way to create a statement. Comfort should preside over anything here. And who better than Kriti to prove it? Swaddled in a pair of jet black denims with a casual plaid shirt and hair lustrous locks let loose, Kriti gives us major style goals with her sartorial sense.
2. AT THE LAUNCH OF ‘MANMA EMOTION’ SONG- Opting for an H & M shirt, Zara dress, VANS shoes and rings by KOOVS, Kriti dazzled at the song launch of ‘Manma Emotion’ from Dilwale. With minimal makeup and her hair done up neatly, she posed for a pretty picture.
3. DURING HEROPANTI PROMOTIONS- Opting for a bodycon dress from Bebe for the promotion of Heropanti in Chandigarh, Kriti goes simple and looks exquisite. The attire surely complements her slender frame and skin tone.
4. SHOWCASING HER STREET STYLE- Looking chic in a grey tank and ankle-length ripped jeans, Kriti left for Hyderabad to shoot for the final schedule of her then impending movie- Dilwale. She accessorised her look with black sunglasses, white sneakers, tan belt and a shoulder bag.
5. IN ‘NOT SO SERIOUS’ BY PALLAVI MOHAN- Sporting a multi-print dress by Pallavi Mohan for another promotional event of Dilwale, Kriti looked poised and pert. With a pair of metallic oxfords from Aldo and her poker-straight tresses let loose, she completed her look.
6. KEEPING THINGS CASUAL- With a heart patterned sweatshirt from Shahin Mannan that was styled with denims and metallic sneakers, Kriti posed for a picture. Certainly, not going overboard is her mantra and we see her keeping things casual but chic.
7. IN A ‘FALGUNI AND SHANE PEACOCK’ DRESS- Kriti opted for a gorgeous feathery long black dress by Falguni and Shane peacock during one of the promotional events of Dilwale. The accessorised her look with a pair of diamond studs while going minimal in the makeup department.
Editor’s Note: I loved all her casual looks, especially the Pallavi Mohan dress.