August My Envy Box Review
If you guys don’t know what is My Envy Box yet, go HERE.
Check out my previous months’ boxes:
This time we are back to the pink box! Yay 😀 How we love pink :p And also we have 4 new brands in the My Envy Box.
What I got in my box:
- 2 sachets of L’Occitane En Provence Angelic Hydra Vital gel (Rs.2990/- for 50 ml)- The qty is pretty decent. I like how light weight and ultra moisturizing it is.
- 7 ml tube of Wild Ferns (New Zealand based brand) Manuka Honey Conditioning Hand Creme (Rs.1500/- for 85ml)
- Pefume Vial- Givenchy Play For Her (Rs 5750 for 75ml- Its a litte too strong and fruity with top notes being Orange Blossom and Pink Peppercorn
- 20ml tube of Natio (popular Australian brand) Ageless Dual action Cleanser and Exfoliator (Rs.1010/- for 75ml)- I think its a pretty good qty and this can be my perfect travel companion. I love cleansers that exfolaite as well and are not drying or stretchy on the skin.
- 5 ml of Epique Advanced UV Protection System (Rs 2700/- 15ml)- Switzerland based brand. I like the fact that it has SPF50. Super expensive though :/
This time there is also an additional card for a free eye makeup consultation at Givenchy.
I did not get the H2O sample this time too, whereas many others did. I would anyday prefer a bigger 20-30 ml H2O sample than a small 3-5ml sachets/tube from an international brand. I like to use the product well to judge whether it works for me, and I cannot do so, with a small sample. I did not get H2o previous month too, and a small 5ml tube. Same thing again. I would request My Envy Box to have bigger samples.
Overall, a mixed bag again. In terms of pricing it may be good, coz 1-2 products like Epique are super expensive. But I would love to try bigger sizes of not so expensive brands.
You can request an invite for My Envy Box HERE.
Are you subscribed to My Envy Box ? What did you get in your August Box ?