• JOJOBA – Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. – Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
MRP: Rs. 245/- for 4.2g (Only Hot Plum and Lilac Breeze are for Rs. 225/-)
Shades Available: 15-16
Check other swatches here
Pure Color Lipsticks have a simple golden packaging..its decent and sturdy enough..they have a very nice mix of pinks, browns and peachy pinks.
The texture is cream finish and is moisturising too..it does not settle into lines and never feels dry..staying power varies from shade to shade..darker shades have a good staying power of 3-4 hours and leaves a tint behind. It has a sweet artificial smell which I did not like much..but it goes away in a few minutes.
|T-2 wipes B- 1 swipe|
1. Has a good mix of pinks, peaches and brown shades.
2. Has a smooth creamy finish.
3. Does not settle into lines.
4. Very economical.
5. Good staying power of 3-4 hours.
6. Red Rose is a very wearable red..that would suit all skin tones.
1. Lotus Herbals is not available everywhere.
2. I do not like the artificial sweet smell.
No other cons as such..I quite like this..and surprisingly they have a good staying power too. Overall Red Rose is an universally flattering pink based red. And good for those who wish to start with bright shades. Check out swatches of all the Lotus Pure Color Lipsticks here
Value for money: 4/5
Overall rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.