1. The Body Shop Nature’s Minerals Foundation: With a mix of Kaolin clay and Mediterranean clay this product is a must have for women with oily skin. The clay helps soak up oil while providing a medium coverage that feels light on skin.
Vogue shares the five best mineral makeup products out there..
Over the past decade a new breed of all-natural formulas has taken over the beauty world – mineral makeup. The claims of mineral makeup – being non comedogenic, good for acne prone skin and free from fragrance, synthetic dyes and preservatives have made them the good guys of the makeup world. With all the big brands and small boutique ones jumping onto the mineral bandwagon the choices are plenty and often confusing. Allow us to easy up the process for you with our picks of the five best products out there.
2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural: Almost a cult classic for women in this generation, the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish compact provides medium matte coverage and comes in10 differentshades so you can find just the perfect one for you.
3. Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit:With two foundation shades, a concealer, blush, bronzer and three brushes, this well thought out assortmentthat puts your face together in a matter of minutes. Made especially for sensitive skin, this is the foundation to try if you’re acne prone.
4. Pur Minerals Start Now Essentials Kit: A makeup starter kit that will not intimidate a mineral makeup novice. Packed with pressed compacts of foundation, bronzer, blush and an all in one brush, this is as easy as it gets.
5. Lancome Ombre Absolue Mineral Eye Shadow Quad: A perfect harmony of lavender shades come together in this mineral eyeshadow quad from Lancome. Great for day and evening wear, this is one kit that travels well.
I would love to try the MAC MSF….and you ?
What would you like to try? Do you use any mineral makeup currently?