Dec 2017 Fab Bag Review & Unboxing
I got the Dec 2017 Fab Bag today, it’s ‘Blend the Beauty Dec Fab Bag’ The bag is a textured metallic red bag, I believe for the holiday season.
MRP: Rs.599/- (Buy HERE)
Products I received:
- Sugar Blend the Rules Quad in Disturbia -Rs. 599
- Bliscent Peppermint Foot Soak- Rs.200 for 100g
- Bella Voste Nail Paint- Rs.249
- Alanna Dessicated Coconut & Saffron Face & Body Scrub- Rs.340/- for 20g
- Aroma Magic Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Body Cream- Rs.26 for 10g
I got a choice to pick one shade from the Sugar eyeshadow quads, I picked Disturbia as I have already reviewed and swatched 6 quads (see HERE) I didn’t have the blue one, so I picked this.
Bliscent Peppermint Foot Soak and Bella Voste Nail Paint are full sized and I like both of them.
Aroma Magic cream is a good hand cream size for bag, I prefer 30ml/30g samples though, it’s too less. The Alanna scrub is too expensive for the price. The qty is good for few uses if used as a face scrub, for body it would only work for single use.
Total value pf the products come to around Rs.1500/- I am really happy with three full sized products and I highly recommend this month’s Fab Bag!
What did you get in your Dec 2017 Fab Bag?