Top 10 Hottest Curvy Bollywood Divas
Thankfully, the size zero fad is over. We Indians love our ladies with curves. Whatever be your body type – skinny, voluptuous, plus size, athletic or anything and everything else, women have curves, period (let’s not body shame please) and admire the ones who flaunt them tastefully, proudly and uninhibitedly! Ladies, you all have us slobbering. Fitness goals re-chalked and how!
1. Vidya Balan – Unarguably, the lady who had been hounded by the fashion fraternity, media and so-called fans for not fitting into the archetypal Euroepan-model like frame, the way Vidya chose to turn the cards in her favour with ‘The Dirty Picture’ (wherein she owned, flaunted and celebrated her natural curves) had everyone sighing over this South siren. Vidya Balan today is the first actress whose name explodes in one’s mind the minute “curvaceous” is mentioned.
2. Parineeti Chopra – Hounded in the name of being advised for long by every Tom, Dick and Harry for not being “in shape”, Parineeti transformed herself by 180 degrees by opting for a stringent fitness regimen that has enhanced her curves all the more. The baby fat that she had has now made way to toned and taut muscles. And that’s how you shush naysayers.
3. Huma Qureshi – Unapologetic about her naturally voluptuous curves, Huma Qureshi clearly owes no one perfection and is comfortable in flaunting her natural self like no other as evidenced by one of her iconic magazine cover shoots that stands nothing short of epoch- making. A powerhouse performer, she is the textbook definition of voluptuous.
4. Ileana D’Cruz – An angelic semblance and a waistline to kill for, South siren Ileana D’Cruz blends naivety with a dash of notoriety and mischief. No wonder Indian apparel highlights a woman’s curves tastefully and Ileana is no exception to that.
5. Jacqueline Fernandez – She oozes cheerfulness, boisterousness and joy, period. Sri Lankan beauty queen Jacqueline Fernandez has curves to die for. An athletic body frame with curves thrown in at the right places, who says that woman of only a particular body type qualify as curvaceous women? Jacqueline is here to refute you all point blank.
6. Sunny Leone – Unbridled and uninhibited sex appeal with a devil-may- care attitude wrapping it, Sunny Leone aka Karenjit Kaur Vohra has a body that’d leaving many drooling uncontrollably. The way she has shushed all her critics for belittling her previous career by never playing the victim card along with her noticeable and drool-inducing curves certainly raises her desirability quotient by leaps and bounds.
7. Bipasha Basu – Another fitness freak’s on our list and for very valid reason. Bong beauty Bipasha Basu has the quintessential gym-girl look with all her curves adorning her chiselled physique even more. Better hit the gym soon for that body is a work of dedication.
8. Chitrangada Singh – Bearing a strong resemblance to the dynamic performer late Smita Patil, Chitrangada Singh is your classic Indian beauty – big doe-shaped eyes, a warm sun-kissed skin tone that she (thankfully) hasn’t lightened and curves thrown in at the right places. Sultry, sensuous and enchanting, no wonder she leaves mouths agape. Oh by the way, she’s a mommy. Hit the gym, if you didn’t get that!
9. Zareen Khan- She started with Veer Zaara and has lost a lot of weight post that. For her debut Veer Zaara, she lost 30 kg from her original 90kg. She lifts weights and is currently the fittest curviest actress in Bollywood.
10. Bhumi Pednekar- The latest entrant to join the club, she was overweight and had lost all of her weight gradually and then she was offered her debut movie Dum Laga Ke Haisha for which she put on weight. Again her journey of losing the additional weight began, she is quite fit now. But is not stick thin, she resembles an ideal, healthy body.
Editor’s Note: That’s a great list Nidhal, I would add Kareena Kapoor to the list too!