September 2017 Anniversary Fab Bag Unboxing + Giveaway
I am unboxing the Sept 2017 Anniversary Fab Bag today, I just received it. I got the August one pretty late and hence couldn’t do a review.
MRP: Rs.599/- (Buy HERE)
It’s an off white pouch, I expected something unique for the 5th Anniversary edition.
The theme for this month is The Object of Desire.
Products I got:
- Seasoul Moisture Matt Lipstick Lead Free in Neon Purple (Full size- Rs.530)
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer in Deep Down Diopside (Full Size- Rs.299)
- Iraa Insta Renew Multi Action Under Eye Cream (Full size 20g- Rs.490)
- Tvakh Midas Touch Ultra Nourishing Lip TInt- (Full size- Rs.195)
- Tvakh CE- Namom Lip Plumper (Full size- Rs.225)
- Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Body Cleanser 30ml (Rs.72)
I love the metallic turquoise color of the Sugar Nail Paint. The eye cream also sounds good. I am not a fan of shimmery lip balms, so the Tvakh Lip Balm is not something I am very excited about but Tvakh has a lot of good skincare in general, so I might give it a try.
The rose geranium body wash from Seer Secrets smells really good!
Tvakh Lip Plumper does sound good, will definitely try it. Cinnamon does help make lips plump, plus it has argan oil.
For Seasoul lipsticks, I had an option of pick one shade out of 7-8 and I picked this neon purple. I was very tempted to pick the nude one but I have enough nudes and I am into bright shades and purples currently.
The total value of the products in this month’s bag comes to around Rs.1800-1850. I do like the fact that there are 5 full sized products and one deluxe sized sample. But I would liked a variety in brands. Perhaps instead of two lip balms/plumper, one could have been a full sized Neemli face mask/scrub.
Overall it is definitely value for money and if you like trying out new brands, you will like it.
I am also giving away two products from August Fab Bag on my Youtube channel, so check that out 🙂
What did you get in your September 17 Fab Bag?