Best Off-screen looks of Disha Patani
Young, vibrant, exuberant, cheerful and a fashionista who exudes the girl-next- door vibe, Disha Patani is a head-turner, period. With an infectious smile, commendable sense of style, feminine aura and oodles of pertness, no wonder she has been catching the eyes of the Fash frat.
Both off-screen and on-screen, her appearances are to look forward to. On that note, let’s feast our eyes to her best off-screen avatars.
1) At the Lakme Fashion Week 2017 – Gracing the ramp with her bubbliness, Disha blended regal with chirpiness as she donned a gorgeous designer Jayanti Reddy’s creation at The Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2017. She wore an ink blue lehenga and choli combination that had a cream, polka dot, gotta Patti Dupatta embellished with huge tassels.
2) At the India Couture Week 2017 – Dressed in a glamorous black lehenga as she strutted down the runway for Manav Gangwani at the India Couture Week, Disha Patani looked every inch the diva that she is. A beaming smile and her dainty frame complemented her gorgeous look all the more.
3) At the Big Zee Entertainment Awards – Swathed in a custom Swapnil Shinde gown with rings from Aurelle and bracelet from Gehna at the Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017, Disha looked stunning. With her lustrous locks blow-dried to perfection, she exuded oomph and how!
4) At IIFA 2017 – The International Indian Film Academy awards 2017 held in New York’s iconic MetLife stadium saw the big-wigs of Tinsel-town paint the town red with their glamorous avatars. Bagging the award for the Best Female Debutante 2017, Disha walked away in a heavily embellished Falguni and Shane Peacock gown accompanied with an angled jewelled necklace.
5) At The Star Screen Awards 2016 – Sporting a green one-shoulder dress by designer Swapnil Shinde during the Star Screen Awards 2016, the MSD Dhoni heroine’s look is the textbook definition of being easy on the eyes despite dolling up! Asymmetrical lines brought a different element to her attire. Side-swept locks and minimal makeup rounded off her red carpet look.
6) During Kung Fu Panda’s promotional event – Eliciting vibrance, zest and sunshine, Disha stepped out in a pretty red floor length anarkali from hot-shot couturier Anita Dongre during one of the promotional legs of her then impending flick – Kung Fu Panda. Keeping the look ornate yet not over the top, it was the gota work which catches eyes and induces a thumbs up from the fashion police.
7) On the ramp for Ritu Kumar at the India Couture Week 2017 – Setting the stage on fire as the show stopper for master designer Ritu Kumar at the India Couture Week 2017, Disha sported a floral sheer maxi with a cascading hem. With tangerine pointed-toe flats, fish net stocking and a stack of stunning bracelets, she let her lush locks loose which further accentuated her baby face. Elegant and feminine in a nutshell!