Lodha Belmondo – The Perfect Luxury Weekend Home
So last month I visited Lodha Belmondo which is off Mumbai-Pune Expressway with my husband. It’s right opposite the new MCA Cricket Stadium
Lodha Belmondo is India’s finest luxury weekend home, a riverside golf development spread across 100+ Acres. Only a 2 hour drive from South Bombay
It has 90 acres of open greens, out of which 45 acres is the huge golf course designed by Greg Norman himself. Interestingly, there are only 2 Golf Courses designed by Greg Norman in India. It has turf imported from USA, which conforms to the global standards.
My favourite part is the 1 km long riverside promenade, where you can go for boating or try fishing by the edge of the Pavana river or just sit in the deck and enjoy the peaceful view.
Another favourite is the 50,000 sq.ft. Designer Club House, It’s huge and spacious and has all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities. You can go cycling, swimming, play cricket or relax in the spa.
- It has a hi tech Gymnasium with Olympic standard equipment from Techno gym (which are used by Top English Premier League Clubs). The gym is huge and spacious and has all the necessary equipment, so that you don’t miss out on your workout even on a holiday. Eat without guilt 😉
- A private theatre to enjoy your private family movie screenings. Watch a live match or any movie of your choice with your bunch of friends or the entire family together in your private theatre, isn’t that cool?!
- World Class Evason Spa by Six Senses – the international luxury hospitality group. Indulge in a relaxing spa session, a nice massage or body scrub, no holiday is complete without a good spa. And you get it right at your weekend home every week 😉
- Gourmet Restaurant Managed by Six Senses. Have a different cuisine of your choice for each meal.
- Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Natural Juice Bar for freshly pressed, pure & healthy juices, post your spa or workout, or just as a part of breakfast.
- Indoor Games Room with table tennis, football, carrom, etc. Bond with your family indoors over a board game.
- Dual Level Crèche for kids. Your kids can enjoy at the crèche while you workout or enjoy your spa session.
- Full size cricket ground, family matches every week 😀
- Tennis and badminton courts
Lodha Belmondo offers you a unique balance of fitness, healing, leisure and culture, which ensures you will never run out of things to do.
The large open green spaces and the natural view with the ponds in between, stole my heart. All you can see is lush greenery as far as your eyes can see. The air quality was also pure and better than Lonavala too.
We saw the Luxury Golf Villa and the Four Bed Luxe Sky Apartment. You can see the entire lush green open golf area and the lake from the villa.
The villas are mind blowing, I am sure it is everyone’s #HouseGoals. Here are a few pictures..
Villas have a basement, first floor and second floor, third floor is an open terrace. All the bedrooms have a mini terrace too. The basement living area has a bedroom, kitchen, dining area followed by the small private infinity pool and a deck to relax.
First floor has two bedrooms, an entertainment room, a study and a pooja room.
Second floor has the master bedroom which has it’s own living area, terrace and outdoor shower. It also has a gym, pantry and mini office area.
The villas have a private elevator.
The Four Bed Luxe Sky Apartment also has a beautiful living room and spacious bedrooms.
I am pretty sure you will fall in love 🙂 It’s one of the most beautiful properties I have seen, without a doubt.