May 2017 Sip Of Summer My Envy Box Review, Unboxing
I received the May My Envy Box today. I absolutely love the watermelon print, it’s so refreshing and looks like water colours. Although the edges came a bit torn, the box looks real good.
MRP: HERE)/- (Available
The theme is ‘Sip of Summer’ this month and it’s a summer edition box.
Products I received:
- The Nature’s Co. Mango Creme Body Wash- Rs.695/- for 175ml
- Cheryl’s Dermashade Sunblock SPF 30- Rs.550/- for 50g
- Fuschia Herbal Fusion Shampoo (Rs.450/- for 100ml)
- Grecobe Green Coffee (Rs.70 for 5 sachets)
- Omorfee Mellow Drizzle Skin Toner (4ml x 2 vials)
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, Reine Blanche Illuminating Cream and Serum sachets
I am super impressed with the first three products, the quantity is amazing, 3 full sized products! I have tried the Cheryl’s Sunblock before and it’s quite good. The Mango body wash is perfect for the season and smells yumm.
The Fuschia shampoo is little expensive for the price, but I haven’t tried haircare from this brand, so looking to trying that out.
Green Coffee is meant to boost metabolism and aid in weight loss and improve stamina, so you can try these sachets and see if you notice any difference, before investing in the bigger size.
Rest are small samples, the Omorfee toner looks interesting though considering it has sour honey, lavender, cucumber, rose, etc.
Overall, I would say I am pretty impressed and do recommend this month’s box. The total value of the products in the box comes to around Rs.2000/-
What did you get in your May My Envy Box?