May 2017 Fab Bag Review & Unboxing
I got my Fab Bag a day late this time, coz of Blue Dart goofup.
Anyway this month’s theme is travel and I love the ‘Eat Sleep Travel Repeat’ Bag, it’s very cute and good to travel with of course.
It’s The Beauty Trippin’ May Fab Bag
MRP: HERE)/- per month (Buy
Products I received:
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 90 (Full size) – Rs.299/-
- Johara Pro Shine Nail Colour Pink Youth (Full size 10ml)- Rs.250/-
- Soap Square Foot Soak (Deluxe size 79g)- Rs.400/- for 140g
- Inatur Olive Cleansing Milk (Full size)- Rs.225/- for 100ml
- Elize Premium Sanitary Pads (Rs.100 for 2 pads)
- Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips (Rs.99/- for 8 strips)
Total value of all the products in this month’s Fab Bag for me is Rs.1200/- Since makeup item will depend on individual’s choice, the price will vary from bag to bag.
But overall all 6 products are pretty good and decent sized samples, I quite like the May Bag and do recommend it.
What did you get in your May Fab Bag?