Indian Summer Makeup Tutorial | Gold Eyes and Blue Liner
I created this summer makeup tutorial apt for casual outings or even summer weddings, especially if you have blue and gold in your outfit.
I used cushion foundation and very little highlighter as you don’t want a heavy base for summers and too much shimmer on the face, coz you sweat anyway.
- PAC Cosmetics Pore Primer
- MAC Conceal & Correct Palette Medium Deep
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Cushion Foundation Malawi Beach
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Light
- Wet N Wild Mega Glo Contouring Powder- Yellow
- NYX Ombre Blush Feel The Heat
- Makeup Geek Contouring Powder Complicated
- NYX Refine & Define Powder Foundation
- Becca Champagne Pop
- NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Golden Horizons
- NYX Gel Liner & Smudger in Cobalt Blue
- MAC Modern Twist Kajal Cat’s Meow
- Colourpop Honeydude Eyeliner
- PAC Retro Matte Gloss 36 and 36
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
- YBP Makeup Perfector
The gold gives a nice warmth to the summer look and the pop of blue liner adds come colour. For the lips, I didn’t want something too bright or light, so mixed the two pinks to get the perfect rosy pink.
I hope you liked the look, do let me know your thoughts in the comments below 🙂