A DAILY DIY UBTAN THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN FOREVER!!!
Hello Mi Amigas
Today, I will spare you all my usual ramblings and get straight to the point. Reason? Can’t just wait to share it with you people. This really works!!!!! Ok, let me give you a brief analogy of my skin. I have a combination skin that tends to get oily in summers (and for some reason during "those" days of the month). Though I never had a serious case of acne, I used to get recurring pimples, every now and then. And those would leave nasty marks that just REFUSED to fade.
I tried a lot of DIYs, over the counter products and dermats. But in vain. Either it would dry my skin or make it even worse. Almost a month ago my skin started behaving extra naughty with pimples and eruptions on my forehead, chin, and some around the cheek bone. This is when I came across this awesome DIY daily face mask/ubtan recommended by my mother, which brought about a complete 180 degree change to my facial skin.
-My skin doesn’t AT ALL breakout
-It balances the oil on my skin
-I do not experience any dry patches
-Can definitely see a glow
-No more tans!!!
If you want to know more this recipe from my Mom’s kitchen please stay tune till the end 🙂
DIY DAILY UBTAN
You Will Need:
– 1 tablespoon neem powder
– A pinch of Wild Turmeric
– 1/3rd teaspoon Red Sandalwood Powder
– Enough raw milk to make a paste
How to make it:
1. Take a clean bowl and add the neem powder and red sandalwood powder to it
2. Measure and add about a pinch of wild turmeric.
3. Add in required amount of raw milk to make a paste
1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser
2. Run your washcloth under warm water and place it on your face till it cools down. Repeat this for 2-3 minutes.
3. Apply an even layer of the mask/ubtan on face and neck.
4. Leave it on till its semi-dry.
5. Wet your face with normal water and wash it off using very gentle circular scrubbing motions.
6. Pat dry your face with a clean towel and follow up with a gentle moisturizer or serum.
IS IT EFFECTIVE?
You can expect results such as
– instant glow on face
– brightening of dull skin
– removes tan effectively
– a subtle smoothness to skin.
-reduction in skin inflammation, pimple, and irritation if used on a regular basis
WHY THESE INGREDIENTS??
1. Neem: This humble plant has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Being a natural astringent it fades scars and keeps skin taught and smooth. Neem also contains salicylic acid that fights acne. Not to mention the carotenoids that give the skin a healthy and beautiful glow.
Priced at: 249 INR for 200g
2. Wild Turmeric: Also known as Kasturi Manjal, this has been a part of every ayurvedic skin remedy. It has anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. This is a champion when it comes to skin brightening and even fades away dark spots very effectively. On regular use, it is known to remove facial hair and render a smoothness to skin.
Priced at: 330 INR for 250g
3. Red Sandalwood Powder: Referred to as Rakt Chandan, it is a must in everyone’s ‘Puja Ghar’ Unlike its white cousin, it doesn;t have any aroma and comes with a reddish tinge. But do not be afraid, it doesn’t stain your skin. With its many medicinal properties, it nourishes the skin and gives it a more radiant, even, and age-defying complexion. It also helps to remove acne, scars and other signs of premature aging.
Priced at: 199 INR for 100g
4. Raw Milk: Raw milk works wonder for skin. Packed with B-vitamins, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and other potent antioxidants, it nourishes skin cells from deep within and provides ample amount of moisture to the skin. The lactic acid present in skin, removes tan, fights free radicals and helps in maintaining an ageless look.
HOW OFTEN AND WHEN DO I USE IT
Using it before bath time would be a great idea, however, you can use it at any time of the day. Use this once daily to see great results in two weeks.
IS IT SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
It is 100% safe for any skin type, however, it is always wise to go for a patch test first. The reason I call this face pack an Ubtan is, it gives you that bright glow from within, making the skin look a 100 times healthier. I would HIGHLY recommend all my readers to try it once and see the magic.
Trust me, ladies, you are going to thank me for this. I would love to hear your experiences and comments regarding this ubtan. Stay hydrated and stay gorgeous 🙂
Editor’s Note: This sounds really good Ankita, I will definitely try this!
Have you tried DIY Ubtans at home?