Best Off-Screen Looks of Katrina Kaif
When she gyrates, she holds you transfixed. When she shows off her curves, she holds you transfixed. When she sets her foot on the red carpet, she holds you transfixed. The lady may not rank high on the charts of film connoisseurs and critics but she surely knows how to be the talk of the town thanks to her high-octane dance moves, angelic visage and enviable body/curves. She’s none other than the statuesque Katrina Kaif. Let us have a rundown of her Best Off-screen looks now.
1. IN REBECCA TAYLOR- Bringing a boho vibe to her off-screen avatars, Katrina opted for a printed block print maxi dress by Rebecca Taylor that had sheer mesh inserts as well as cut out sleeves during one of the promotional events of Fitoor opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor. With her luscious locks let loose and nude makeup, she was an out-and- out head-turner at the event.
2. IN DOLCE AND GABBANA- Clad in a lemon print off shoulder dress from Dolce and Gabbana, Katrina set out to promote Fitoor. Accessorising it with embellished beige pumps from Charles and Keith, she added a pair of gold earrings from Loupe Kat looked like a diva. Not to forget red lips complement her look very well.
3. IN BODICE- Giving everyone a peak-a- boo to her chiselled and absolutely enviable abs, Katrina draped herself in polka printed culottes from Bodice by Ruchika Sachdeva. She teamed it up with a white crop top by Dhruv Kapoor and matching sneakers. The look delineates comfort, chicness and ease, doesn’t it? Sassy without even trying, that’s what bursts upon my mind on seeing this look of hers.
4. IN MSGM- Swathed in a knitted bandage dress from MSGM‘s resort 2016 collection paired with Eytys white sneakers styled by Tanya Ghavri, the statuesque lass looked drop-dead gorgeous during one of the promotional events for Fitoor.
5. IN AN AZZEDINE ALAIA DRESS- Clad in a blush pink fit and flare dress by Azzedine Alaia, Katrina was spotted at the Mehboob Studios in Mumbai where she shot for a TV commercial. This lady takes minimalism to a whole new level and makes sure that it looks mesmeric too.
6. IN ROKSANDA- The sultry Katrina Kaif unleashed her chirpy and effervescent facet as she swaddled herself in a Roksanda cutout jumpsuit and black leather sneakers during one of the promotional legs of Baar Baar Dekho in the capital with her co-star Siddharth Malhotra. Simple, subtle and sizzling… this look is the exemplar of comfort.
7. IN JILL STUART- Going all out with bright vivid colours, Katrina looks easy on one’s eyes in a Jill Stuart outfit. Despite sporting colours which when teamed up may look gaudy or garish, the lady sashays in aplomb. A special mention goes to her Isharya earrings that are the perfect cherry on the cake.
Editor’s Note: Loved each of the seven, I can’t pick one! I absolutely love her style, very minimal and effortless.
Which look is your favourite?