Top 15 Bridal Mehendi Designs for Feet
Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well. Mehendi is a big part of bridal makeup and grooming. Without it, it will always look empty and incomplete. Continuing the bridal series, we have assembled the best bridal henna or mehendi designs for feet as well. On the D-Day, the bridal is the centre of attention and thus, while you deck with all the beautiful jewellery and outfits, mehendi will add a different charm to the look for sure. If reflects a rich traditional. It also makes the bride look from simple to breathtakingly beautiful. There are various designs available but choosing the one for yourself is surely one hell of a task.
There are various designs for feet available. From floral intricate to geometric patterns – all you have to do is choose what you want for the wedding look. There are also regional designs like Pakistani, Arabic, Punjabi, Marwari, etc. not only on weddings, women also apply mehendi for other festivals like Karva Chauth, Ganesh Puja, Baisakhi, etc. Henna or mehendi designs for feet looks extremely elegant, beautiful and exotic adornment to the female body symbolizing a point of divine contact, where a human being and the earth meet. The sole of the feet have a thicker layer of skin enabling a rich deep burgundy color and will stand out. Thus, it look extremely gorgeous. So let us see the mehendi designs for feet.
1. Bhumika posted this beautiful design on feet from her wedding day and it is splendid to start off the list with it. Not the perfect mehendi design but the beautiful traditional foot harness she wore was surely a great inspiration and something that would make you look beautiful and complete. Thus, choose a designs and custom make your own foot harness to get this look.
2. This traditional intricate design along with the accentuating beautiful patterns are surely gorgeous to look at. The design look elaborate and beautiful.
3. This contemporary floral pattern is for the one who prefer simple and stylish designs for the wedding day.
4. An extremely elaborative design with intricate, motifs, floral and bordering designs. This is surly to make the bride look drop dead stunning. The peacock-designed ending is truly wonderful.
5. Another elaborate design with peacock patterns and motifs. Simple borders and patterns will just not do, the fine workmanship to truly going to make you feel indulged and pampered.
6. A contemporary design that cleverly uses gaps to create an astounding piece of art. This is simple yet attractive.
7. The floral and leaf design isn’t something new but the way it has been beautifully portrait along the edge of the feet is truly gorgeous and extremely visually appealing.
8. A rich design with varied usage of floral, geometric and intricate patterns for a detailed mehendi look.
9. A simple design with curved motifs and good use of the whole feet as a canvas.
10. The designs involves the use of peacock and floral patterns to create something magical and appealing.
11. Simple floral designs with an elaborate border.
12. A minimum design with a beautiful floral pattern and looks exquisite.
13. A breathtaking mehendi design for legs which involves wrapped floral ensemble and the feet has intricate motifs and peacock decorations.
14. A very simple mehendi art as a feet harness.
15. Traditional extravagant patterns with minimum art.
So, which is your favorite mehendi design for feet?