Best Off Screen Looks of Shraddha Kapoor
Sometimes, miracles happen overnight. It required just one film to catapult Shraddha Kapoor to the status of an overnight sensation. With forgettable box-office duds like ‘Teen Patti’ and ‘Luv Ka The End’ in the past, Aashiqui2 opposite the dashing debonairhunk- Aaditya Roy Kapoor, came as a much-needed kiss of life to Shraddha. A few years down the line and the perky Marathi mulgi (as she considers herself more a Marathi than a Punjabi) is riding hide on the success of a number of her flicks. It’s hard to turn a blind eye to her effervescence, charm, vivaciousness and girl-next- door avatars. Let us feast our eyes to the Best off-screen looks of this pert actress then, shall we? 🙂
1. DURING ABCD2 PROMOTIONS – Tanya Ghavri has styled Shraddha for her ABCD 2 promo tour and looks like she took her task with utmost seriousness. Pairing a Hemant & Nandita creation with Zara flats, Shraddha looked her usual chirpy self. And not to forget her tousled brown locks look drool- worthy.
2. ALL SUITED UP- The ebullient Shraddha Kapoor’s feminine spin on the power suit is simply put-Style goals. The colour with zero accessories and nude makeup makes this look an out-and- out hit.
3. DURING THE HAIDER PROMOTIONS- And here comes the girl who no guy would think twice before popping the question. Carrying this beige look with sheer aplomb, Shraddha rocks in a soft, feminine dress and rounds it off with wavy hair.
4. UNLEASHING THE TOMBOY WITHIN- The livewire Shraddha, for the promotion of ABCD 2 attended an episode of the dance reality show- DID Super Moms with her ABCD2 co-star Varun Dhawan in a Gas grey denims and jacket with a white Zara graphic tee. Opting for a casual look, she completed her look by keeping her hair in a sleek ponytail, bracelets and a pair of gold Adidas sneakers. Talk of going funky and miss out Shraddha? Naah, that is just not happening anytime soon.
5. GOING BOHO CHIC- Going boho chic, Shraddha opts for a causal look in an Urvashi Kaur outfit. She completes it with a pink top and gypsy pants with a statement neckpiece by Blur designs, Gucci sandals and a quirky ombre hairdo. Certainly, my top pick out of all her looks.
6. FOR BAAGHI PROMOTONS- Sparkling in a Prabal Gurung black and blue blocked dress during the promotional tour of Baaghi, Shraddha kept her look minimal. She opted for side swept locks and black ankle strap sandals which rounded off her look.
7. UNLEASHING THE FEMININE SIDE- Swaddled in in DvF and Zara for the promotions of Haider on India’s Raw Star, Shraddha looked effortlessly stylish and chic. Not going overboard in styling is her USP. Have a look at her feline eyes and you’ll be transfixed.
Editor’s Note: All her outfits are so pretty and feminine, can relate to her style. Loved the 1st and 3rd dress.
Which is your favourite look?