Best Herbal/Natural Face Masks for Acne & Acne Scars in India, Prices, Buy Online
To say that we all are subjected to the vicissitudes of weather would be truism. To say that we all bear the brunt of those weather changes that shows on our skin is yet again sooth. While we may have a multitude of quick-fix solutions at our disposal yet for those who do not eye quick results but rather long-lasting and non-toxic results, it makes sense to zero in on face masks that are not only devoid of deleterious chemicals but also infused with the virtues of natural ingredients in their virgin form.
On that note, here is a list of those face masks available in India that would help you bid farewell to zits/spots/marks.
1. Tarika Ayurlabs – At Tarika, the endeavour is to be as faithful to the principles of Ayurveda as possible. Right from the procurement of herbs to the packaging stage, there is indubitable synergy in the combination of herbs. The manufacturing process described in detail in Ayurveda is followed conscientiously sans taking shortcuts. No chemicals, preservatives or additives are added to the products. Incepted in 1995, the glorious enterprise’s owners realised that even though Ayurveda is a vast ocean of goodness to be delved into, not much attention is given to it by the government, policy makers and people at large.
Coming to their eclectic range, it is Tarika’s Pimple/Acne Removers mask that has me smitten. Claiming to treat stubborn acne, its inimitable formula was developed in 1996. Proven to be efficacious for all types of skin throughout the year, it is a 100% natural product. Shipped all over India, everything about it is impressive. It certainly cleared out my skin within a short span of time. I don’t have acne hence, can’t comment on its efficacy to tackle it yet I am certain of its bountifulness. Wondrous, I say!
PRICE- 280/- INR for 50g (Buy HERE)
2. Kan’s Natural Beauty Care- Mrs. Kanchana S Babu’s all-natural, preservative and artificial- fragrance free venture, all the way from Chennai has all the reasons to be on our list. Keeping an eye on each and every facet of her products right from sourcing her ingredients to the composition of the products, she is an encyclopaedia of home remedies. Incredibly patient to lend an ear to your skin/hair woes, she recommends products on the basis of what would work for you rather than force a product down your throat.
From her bewitching range of chemical-free products that span hair masks, face masks, hair oils and body scrubs, what caught my eye was the Kasturi Anti Pimple Face Pack which is made of 100% natural ingredients. Its natural ingredients include sandalwood, Vetiver, Rose petals and Neem, all of which are great anti-bacterial agents that control even the most severe of pimples and reduce marks and blemishes. Apt for use by everyone, it helps one achieve a more even and luminous skin tone overtime. For the price you are paying, you surely are getting a value-for- money product!
PRICE- 195/- INR for 50g
3. Raw Rituals- Composed of sandalwood powder, lodhra bark extract, ginger lily powder, fuller’s earth powder, wild turmeric powder, nutmeg powder and Aloe vera powder, Raw Rituals’ Tarditional Healing Face Pack spells luxury from the word go! Owned and operated by the courteous Mrs. Lovina Agarwal from the Manchester of India aka Ahmadabad, Raw Rituals’s range of products is not only chemical-free but also handmade and vegetarian.
With the aroma of their products attained by the virtue of addition of pure therapeutic grade essential oils, your nose won’t have to crinkle into folds in utter repugnance when a tub/pot/bottle of their product is opened. Rather, brace yourselves for you will be swept off your feet.
Apt for use by all skin types, it not only fades blemishes overtime (realistically) but also imparts a winsome glow temporarily which is augmented, if used regularly. Packed scrupulously in an aesthetic and travel-friendly package, it can be carted conveniently while travelling.
PRICE- 190/- INR for 25g (Buy HERE)
4. Quinta Essentia Organics- A little biased towards my fellow Delhi-ites, Quinta Essentia Organics- an organic skin, body and hair care venture is helmed by the lovely duo- Ms. Arti and Atika Gaur. No points for guessing, it is based out of Delhi and churns out indulgences.
No, I won’t call them “products”. They are far above than mere products. At the helm of affairs, is Arti who holds years of experience and a degree in Ayurveda from Dhyan Foundation. With a degree in biotechnology, comes Atika into the picture. Conscious consumers as the two call themselves, we cannot help but gawk at their drool-worthy range of indulgences spanning- body butters, cold-pressed soaps, hair masks, body oils, lip butters, mineral makeup, chawanpraash (formulated as per ancient Ayurvedic texts and wildcrafted/certified organic ingredients), sun veil, organic lip sticks and so on.
From their enticing range, what caught my fancy was the Olive Clay Soap. Packed in a tub which may confound one and all, it comes in a semi-liquid form and takes just a few minutes to work its magic. For use on damp skin, the time limit is 20 minutes whereas for those using it like a face wash, restrict it to 5-7 minutes. Post washing, it not only clears your skin tone instantaneously but also imparts a tinge of luminosity that looks incredulously natural- something most makeup products also fail in eliciting!
PRICE- 1,200/- INR for 70g
5. Vedantika Herbals- With a range that encompasses not only beauty products but also health food, Vedantika Herbals is here on our list. Known to keep the ingredients’ list of their products minimal, their beauty care range of products spans a body polishing ubton/ubtan, anti-aging face mask, skin glow mask, anti-acne mask amongst others. Shipped all over India, their beauty care products are packed in aesthetic bottles that make them handy as well as durable. Adding no nasties like- parabens, sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, alcohol and the ilk to their products, they believe in keeping pernicious chemicals at an arm’s length from their tempting products.
I find the Anti-Acne Mask from their range worth a mention. While I do not suffer from acne, I can’t comment on how efficacious it would be for a person suffering from the same yet, what I can comment about is, is its cooling and rejuvenating properties which make it an ideal pick for blistering summers. Good to enough to be used daily, it doesn’t suck up the moisture of your skin and is safe for use by all skin types. Pulverized finely, it won’t scratch your skin too. Creditable, isn’t it?
PRICE- 185/- INR for 70g (Buy HERE)
Editor’s Note: They all sounds really, would definitely love to try some of these.
Have you tried any of these anti-acne/acne scar removal natural masks?