October 2016 3rd Anniversary My Envy Box Review
So I finally got the October My Envy Box, this is their 3rd anniversary box and all the teaser emails where making me very curious, they had mentioned they have 8 products in this month’s box.
The box this month is a plain white one with black web design on it and it says ‘turns three’ below the My Envy Box logo.
MRP: HERE)/- (Available
Products I got:
- Ayca Body Wash Jasmine 100ml (Rs.875/- for 200ml)
- Gulnare Seaflo Face Wash 120ml (Rs.350/-)
- Vichy Ideal White Brightening Deep Cleansing Foam 15ml (Rs.1550/- for 100ml)
- Forest Essentials Facial Cleansing Paste 15g (Full size: Rs. 1850/- for 30g)
- Vert 100% Natural & Vegan Rose Petals Loose Powder (Full size: Rs.1250/- for 10g)
- Kerastase Chronologiste Sample Vial
- NFLM Nertia Nail Wraps- Rs.80
- L’Occitane Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner: 6ml sachets
I got the Zebra print black and white nail wraps in Nertia. I have tried the Gulnare face wash before and it’s quite good. The Ayca Jasmine Body Wash also smells really nice.
I am not much into whitening cleansing facial foam as they make my skin super stretchy and dry. I would have liked the essence though which is another option in the box. I wish My Envy Box gave options to subscribers on what they can choose in terms of shades or products, if they have a few different ones to offer. That would be very convenient.
Love the Forest Essentials Cleansing Paste, I wanted to try this one out, glad I got this. Also this is perfect for travelling. Even the Kerastase Chronologiste vial is perfect for travel.
The Vert Loose Powder is made from all natural, dried rose petals. It has a strong pink undertone and can be used as a blush or eyeshadow. This would make a beautiful blush! But the quantity is good enough to last a few generations 😀 I would suggest splitting it to half or 1/4th and sharing it with your friends/family.
The total value of all the products in this month’s box comes to around Rs.3750/- I am quite happy with the products, 3 are full sized while 3 are super deluxe samples.
I definitely recommend this month’s box! Total value for money.
Did you get the Oct My Envy Box? What did you receive?