Best Off Screen Looks of Sonam Kapoor
In the rule book of fashion, if there is one person whose name will be etched in golden alphabets, it will be without any iota of doubt, Sonam Kapoor. Since the day she stepped into B-wood, while many have questioned her acting and PR skills, no one can turn a blind eye to her impeccable sense of style and fashion. She is one sure-shot head-turner 🙂
Be it her casual looks, red carpet appearances, ethnic ensemble or ramp apparel, she keeps one bewitched. A personal favourite of the fashion police, let us have a look at the top 5 off-screen avatars of Sonam Kapoor when she left us gasping for more
1. ON THE STREETS OF MELBOURNE- Strolling the captivating streets of Melbourne and later attending a press conference with her father Anil Kapoor in absolute style, Sonam opted for a black LBD that not only looks casual but also professional. Unique, right? With her luscious brown locks loose and radiant skin, she surely set a lot of hearts fluttering.
2. DAY 2 OF CANNES 2013 – Sashaying down the red carpet of Cannes Film Festival 2013 on Day 2 in a custom made floral Dolce and Gabbana gown at the Jeune et Jolie premiere, Sonam raised the glam quotient of the event without going overboard thanks to her minimal makeup and accessories. The dress has a corset bodice with a voluminous skirt. And the print looks feminine, chic and quirky. It goes without saying that Sonam looked effortlessly drop-dead gorgeous.
3. AIRPORT LOOK- In one word, Sonam looks exquisite. Swaddled in a nude dress and black coat, with poker straight hair, nerdy glasses and black boots, she looks dressed like a French lady. Fashionable but not trying too hard to cast an impression- well, these things surely come naturally to this leggy lass.
4. PRDP PROMOTIONS DESI STYLE- In keeping with the underlying theme of Director Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo, Sonam opted for ethnic attire for the promotions of the film. See here is Sonam swaddled in an ethnic attire by Radha Vakil and jewellery by Sunita Kapoor.
5. IIJW 2015 RAMP – With a flair to pull off most attires in the most flattering way, Sonam Kapoor defined regal as she wore an ornate Shyamal and Bhumika lehenga at the IIJW 2015 show for Birdhichand jewellers. And the dupatta that trailed behind her as she sashayed down the ramp, added all the drama a showstopper’s outfit can ask for
6. AT KHOOBSURAT’S TRAILER LAUNCH- Her attire (and co-star) is exactly what the movie’s title is –Khoobsurat 🙂 Opting for a black and white monochrome printed Toni Maticevski at the trailer launch of Khoobsurat, Sonam looked drop-dead gorgeous.
7. IN AN ABU-JANI SANDEEP KHOSLA SAREE- Resplendent – in one word, Sonam’s look during the promotions of Neerja when she swaddled herself in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree was magnificent. In fact, everything about this look is on point be it her hair style, makeup or choice of accessories. That’s how you style a saree.
Editor’s Note: She always looks amazing, one person whose wardrobe any girl would want to steal 😀 I loved all the looks
Which look did you like the most?