Natural Ways to Reduce Cellulite
What is cellulite? Cellulite is dimpled skin popularly known as orange peel occurring mostly on thighs, buttocks and stomach area, every women has cellulite so you don’t need to feel embarrassed about it, its completely normal and natural. There are several reasons for cellulite some of the most common reasons include unhealthy eating habits, hereditary, hormonal, genetic factors and lack of exercise. There is no proven way to get rid of cellulite completely, however the tips given below will help you to reduce it. Keep reading!
1. Eat healthy : Diet plays an important role, the fat you consume will be stored in your body as cellulite, consuming clean healthy food will help you to stay fit, foods like grains contains fibber which will help you to remove waste and toxins from the intestine also shedding off cellulite stored as fat in your body. Along with this drink plenty of water as consuming water will also remove toxins and excess fat from the body.
2. Workout : Cellulite is a very stubborn fat, you have to understand that it will take time to get rid of it, however to speed it up it’s important to do cardio as often as you can. As cellulite is nothing but stored fat, burning those fat through cardio and leg exercises would be a wise decision.
3. Exfoliate : Exfoliating helps to promote blood circulation and sheds off dead skin cells, to see visible results it’s advised to use a coarse exfoliator before showers every day. If your skin is too sensitive give it one day rest so that your skin is repaired.
4. Massage : Massaging enhances the blood circulation in the body and provide oxygen to the cells, it helps the body to reduce cellulite in its own natural way. You can massage it with grapefruit essential oil, hazelnut essential oil or jojoba oil. Add 3 to 4 drops of the essential oil of your choice to a tablespoon of almond oil and rub and massage into your skin for a hydrated and firmer appearance. Do this every day for best outcomes.
5. Dry brushing : Massage your skin for a minute before you start dry brushing. Use a soft bristled brush, apply few drops of oil on the affected area then brush in small circular motions directed towards the heart until the skin sucks up all of the oil or till your skin turns red. Repeat the procedure every day to see visible results.
6. Use coffee grounds : Caffeine breaks up the fat deposits as you massage into the skin. It also tightens your skin making it firm. Drinking coffee daily will also help to eliminate fat. Prepare a wrap with coffee and olive oil mixture, heat one-half cup of coffee grounds and a little extra-virgin olive oil in the microwave for 20 seconds. Spread the warm mixture on the cellulite and cover it with plastic wrap. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with Luke warm mixture. Repeat this 3 times a week to see visible results.
7. Anti cellulite cream : There are many creams targeted for cellulite, below is the list of best cellulite creams available.
- bliss fat girl sleep
- Clarins high definition body lift
- bliss fat girl slim
- Tarte celluFIGHT
- L’Occitane – Almond Beautiful shape