Makeup Tutorial: Fall/Winter Smokey Eyes | Indian Skin Tone
I created this deep green/burgundy matte smokey eyes which is fall appropriate using the Starlooks September Revival Kit. Though it has matte bright pink lipstick, I would pair this smokey eyes with a deep wine/burgundy fall/winter lip color 🙂
Here is the video..
Read more about Starlooks in my previous post HERE. I love the idea of Starlooks having small, travel-sized products coz no one can finish their entire eye shadows and blushes, I can’t even finish lipsticks with the number I have! I absolutely loved the matte shadows and the matte lipstick. The eye shadow duo is perfect for fall and hence I created this fall, smokey look. Though the pigmentation is slightly low and you have to go over with the eye shadow 2-3 times. And it has deep teal green mini mascara which looks almost black though.
Starlooks Revival September 2015 Looksbook Mini Kit contains:
* Rawr Lipstick : A bold matte hot pink shade. But it might need a dash of lip balm beneath else it may end up looking a bit dry. My favourite in the palette, love this. Decently pigmented and completely matte
* Agave Eye Shadow duo: A mini matte eyeshadow duo, it features a red agave & green agave shade. Both are earthy shades, leaning towards an olive green and a burgundy. Since these are matte, they are not very pigmented and required me layer and go over my shadows 2-3 times, but they definitely gave a nice matte smokey look
* Flora Mascara: A deep teal mascara which looks almost black, love the brush, it gave nice volume to the lashes and did not clump much.
The eye shadow duo is very fall appropriate, I would have loved if the lipstick would have been a deep matte plum, the kit would be a perfect fall kit then. Though I love the lipstick, plum shade would have worked very well this eyeshadow duo.
MRP: $12 for membership, $29 for separate monthly boxes
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup in Fresh Beige
- Khuraira Orange Corrector & Concealer in Medium
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Powder in G2
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Starlooks Eyeshadow Duo
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt
- Sugar Cosmetics Eye Told you so Eyeliner
- Starlooks Mascara
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium Deep to contour
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
- Starlooks Lipstick
- Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist
I hope you liked this look, do let me know in the comments below.
You can subscribe HERE, they ship using USPS First Class Mail. Currently they don’t have the ‘India’ option but you can mail them at email@example.com and they will figure out the shipping for you.
Do you like the Starlooks Looksbook concept? What do you think of it?