Makeup Tutorial: Fall/Winter Smokey Eyes | Indian Skin Tone
I created this deep green/burgundy matte smokey eyes which is fall appropriate using the Starlooks September Revival Kit. Though it has matte bright pink lipstick, I would pair this smokey eyes with a deep wine/burgundy fall/winter lip color 🙂
Here is the video..
Read more about Starlooks in my previous post HERE. I love the idea of Starlooks having small, travel-sized products coz no one can finish their entire eye shadows and blushes, I can’t even finish lipsticks with the number I have! I absolutely loved the matte shadows and the matte lipstick. The eye shadow duo is perfect for fall and hence I created this fall, smokey look. Though the pigmentation is slightly low and you have to go over with the eye shadow 2-3 times. And it has deep teal green mini mascara which looks almost black though.
Starlooks Revival September 2015 Looksbook Mini Kit contains:
* Rawr Lipstick : A bold matte hot pink shade. But it might need a dash of lip balm beneath else it may end up looking a bit dry. My favourite in the palette, love this. Decently pigmented and completely matte
* Agave Eye Shadow duo: A mini matte eyeshadow duo, it features a red agave & green agave shade. Both are earthy shades, leaning towards an olive green and a burgundy. Since these are matte, they are not very pigmented and required me layer and go over my shadows 2-3 times, but they definitely gave a nice matte smokey look
* Flora Mascara: A deep teal mascara which looks almost black, love the brush, it gave nice volume to the lashes and did not clump much.
The eye shadow duo is very fall appropriate, I would have loved if the lipstick would have been a deep matte plum, the kit would be a perfect fall kit then. Though I love the lipstick, plum shade would have worked very well this eyeshadow duo.
MRP: $12 for membership, $29 for separate monthly boxes
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup in Fresh Beige
- Khuraira Orange Corrector & Concealer in Medium
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Powder in G2
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Starlooks Eyeshadow Duo
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt
- Sugar Cosmetics Eye Told you so Eyeliner
- Starlooks Mascara
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium Deep to contour
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
- Starlooks Lipstick
- Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist
I hope you liked this look, do let me know in the comments below.
Do you like the Starlooks Looksbook concept? What do you think of it?