September My Envy Box Review
If you guys don’t know what is My Envy Box yet, go HERE.
Check out my previous months’ boxes:
We have a new sleeker packaging, I got a coral pink box (no idea why its looking fuchsia here:/with gold symbol embossing on the top. I love it, smaller, sturdier and pretty. And few got a shiny pouch inside. I wanted that shiny one :/
What I got in my box:
- Chloe Roses De Chloe Perfume vial 1.5ml- If you love roses, you should absolutely try this!
- ZA Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream– Its an anti aging one, which I already have full sized. But I feel not everyone needs an anti aging product, they should not send it in all boxes and start customizing boxes.
- Bottega Di Lungavita Vita Age In Face Scrub 5ml- I have tried 1-2 Bottega Di Lungavita products and liked those. Looking forward to try this scrub. The cost of the whole pack is just Rs.790/-. Its not that expensive and I was expecting minimum 3 small 5ml tubes of it
- L’Occitane Creme Allegee Almond Shaping Delight– 2 sachets of 8ml each- This is a good quantity of 16ml but when it is expected to firm your body, you can hardly use it once and not expect/see any results.
- Thalgo Cryodetox Mask 5ml- Again only one single tube of 5ml. 2 would have been better.
Overall I felt it was pretty ok. The quantity in samples was quite less, we could have had 2-3 mini tubes if there are 5ml tubes only. One needs minimum 10-15ml product to try it properly or judge if it works for them. Also, I have no idea when will they include makeup samples which is being promised since a long long time.
You can request an invite for My Envy Box HERE.
Are you subscribed to My Envy Box ? What did you get in your September Box ?