July My Envy Box Review
If you guys don’t know what is My Envy Box yet, go HERE.
Check out my previous months’ boxes:
This time too, a lavender box like the previous June one.
What I got in my box:
- Three 10ml bottles of Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment– Full size Rs.450/- for 100ml- I am glad that there are 3 bottles this time. One bottle of 10ml is enough for 2 uses, coz its supposed to be used only on the scalp. This is going to last a long time and I like Kama products. Hope this works for my hair. Would update you guys
- Eau Thermale Avene Very High protection Sun cream SPF50+ (5ml)– Full Size Rs.1250/- for 50ml- I have used Avene VHP SPF50+ Sunscreen spray before and liked it. This is a little richer though and meant for normal to dry skin.
- Two 6ml sachets of L’Occitane Aromachologie Control Styling Prep Cream– Full Size Rs.1990/- for 200ml- Its a leave in conditioner. Have not used it yet. Sounds good though
- Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser- small sample- Full Size Rs.295/- for 40g- Its an ayurvedic, natural soap free cleanser which is to be mixed with water and massaged all over the face. I wanted to try this from a long time and I am glad I got to. Really liking it so far.
- Eminence Organics Red Currant Balancing Concentrate- 2ml sachet- Full Size Rs.6413/- for 35ml- I am not a fan of Eminence Organics or small 2ml sachets. Not happy with this.
I would have loved to try the H2O Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion instead of the Eminence Organics Concentrate since I am not much into anti-ageing skin care.
Overall its a mixed bag yet again. I liked the Kama products and the fact that there are 2 hair products in the box this time. But definitely expect much more from My Envy Box.
You can request an invite for My Envy Box HERE.
Are you subscribed to My Envy Box ? What did you get in your July Box ?