I had reviewed the Maybelline Colossal Kajal previously HERE. Now they have relaunched it in a darker and more long staying form..the previous one claimed 6 hours of wear and this one claims 12 hours..
Read on to know how it fares..
What the Company claims:
MRP: Rs.175/- for 0.35g
The packaging is the same..the same yellow swivel up mechanical pencil. Its nice, rich black and easy to apply..does not tug or pull.
|Thats the whole qty|
I did not like the previous one much..as it did not stay longer on my watery eyes..in fact no kohl stays longer than 2-3 hours on me..
But but this one did ! For almost 5-6 hours which is a very good thing considering my watery eyes. But it does smudge a little more than the previous one..that did not spread around giving raccoon eyes..this one does at times..
Here is the swatch..
|L: Swatch R: After smudging|
And on eyes..
1. Its nice dark black.
2. Glides on nicely..no tugging or pulling.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Stays for 5-6 hours on my watery eyes ! Thats a long time for me 😀
5. It does not go away completely leaving your eyes bare..and there is always a hint of it till the time you remove it.
6. Does not smear much..the swatch did not budge from the hand.
1. Claim of 12 hours..I am not really sure about.
2. No Ingredients mentioned.
3. Does give raccoon eyes at times..especially when eyes watery.
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes..I am pretty impressed by the staying power of this..much better than the previous one..
Have you tried the new 12 hour Maybelline Colossal Kajal ?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review