What the Company Claims: Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo – fragrance free is the most concentrated Total Effects formula for anti-aging skincare, designed to fight 7 signs of aging in one step, for visibly younger-looking skin.
• Skin has a soft, smooth, and youthful appearance
• Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 15
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo – fragrance free combines the Total Effects moisturizer you love with an intense serum to fight 7 signs of aging:
1. LINES AND WRINKLES
2. LOSS OF FIRMNESS
3. VISIBLE PORES
4. UNEVEN TONE
5. UNEVEN SKIN TEXTURE
MRP: Rs.369/- for 20g
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
It comes in a small pump packaging with a plastic cap..which clasps tight and well..I love the golden swivel design on the packaging..
Its a light yellow colored cream..with a slight floral smell similar to the Pond’s Daily Spotless Day Cream..
Pump dispenses a little too much than required..I think the nozzle should have been smaller for controlled dispensing..coz just a pea sized amount is more than enough for the whole face and neck..its quite rich..but not greasy kinds..blends and settles easily..though gives a dewy finish for some time..I think it would be rich for oily skin..but since it is anti ageing..most people after a certain age..tend to have dry skin..and hence its perfect..
I am using it from a week..and cannot comment on the age spots and wrinkles claim..but its very hydrating..and I do not need to reapply it whole day..but since I am combination..I find it a little rich during the hot and humid days..
1. Very hydrating.
2. Gives a dewy finish.
3. SPF 15..though its a little less..and if it would have been around 30..it could replace the use of separate sunscreen too…at times.
4. Niacinmide (Vitamin B3) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) both are beneficial for the skin.
2. Not for oily skin.
3. Has parabens.
4. Pump dispenses a little too much..
Overall I would say its good for dry mature skin..and would work for them..very hydrating and skin gets the essential vitamins too..
Value for money: 3.5/5
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Would I buy it again: Maybe after a few years..
Romwe is having a sale again..American National Day Sale at Romwe!
Time: 06/11/2013 – 06/15/2013
Have you tried Olay Total Effects Moisturiser + Serum Duo ?