What the Company claims: Nivea pure effect total face cleanup enriched with Active Magnolia Extract provides you 5 benefits for Pure and Clear skin:
• Its unique cleansing complex deeply washes off skin impurities.
• Its peeling particles unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads.
• Left on as a pack for a few minutes will refine skin’s appearance and support a perfect complexion.
• Its anti-bacterial formulation helps fight spot causing bacteria & gives visibly pure skin.
• Is soft and gentle to skin due to its mild formula.
Step 1: Apply the product to moistened face by smoothly massaging in upward circles focusing on forehead, nose & chin, avoiding the eye area.
Step 2: Spread evenly across face & leave for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse off with lukewarm water to get the perfect complexion.
MRP: Rs.99/- for 50ml, Rs.199/- for 150ml
It comes in a normal tube packaging with a flip cap..is off white in color with small blue granules..has a minty salty smell..its quite creamy and runny in consistency..so spreads easily..
I love multi tasking products..and this is 3 in 1..face wash, scrub and mask..you can carry only this when travelling..and be sorted..
It does not foam as a face wash..I am not a foaming fan..if you prefer foaming face washes, you would not like this as a face wash..works decent for me.
As a scrub, the particles are quite small..this is good for people with sensitive skin..who cannot bear those harsh scrub particles..I like it coz I many a times forget scrubbing..and this does the work when using it normally like a face wash too..though very mild as a scrub.
As a mask, its amazing..as it has kaolin it dries fast..just 3-4 minutes is all you need..the kaolin clay would absorb all the oil..and keep skin fresh..love it in this summers..
Dry skin would find it drying..and need a moisturiser after this..its meant for normal to oily skin..and it surely is for them..
1. Does what it claims.
2. Multi tasking.
3. Travel friendly.
4. Would work well for normal to oily, combination and sensitive skin too.
6. Reduces appearance of pores when used as a mask.
1. Dry skin will need a moisturiser after this.
2. Would not help in removing blackheads or reducing spots.
Overall I do like this..its decent as a face wash, mild as a scrub but amazing as a mask…but multi tasking is all we need in today’s world, don’t we ? 😉 Surely recommend it..
You can get a free sample of Nivea Total Face Cleanup HERE. Just click on send me a sample..and try on your own.. and also participate in “5 minutes to Beauty” contest- where you can post your “5 minutes to beauty stories” on the microsite- www.just5mins.in- and stand a chance to win an evening with Parineeti Chopra.
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
Have you tried Nivea Total Face Cleanup ??