What the Company claims: Daily-use facial moisturizer significantly reduces dullness and discoloration while correcting the appearance of marks. Our proprietary Concentrated Hydroxy Complex delivers a potent mix of 4% Alpha Hydroxy Acids combined with Natural Moisturising Factors for gentle yet effective results. Broad spectrum SPF 30++ simultaneously prevents further pigmentation from occurring. Free of hydroquinone, steroids, and other irritating demelanizing agents. Hypoallergenic and Non-Comedogenic!
Directions: Apply liberally to face and neck after cleansing daily.
Key Ingredients: Concentrated Hydroxy Complex with 4% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Natural Moisturising Factors, SPF 30++.
MRP: Rs.450/- for 60ml
It comes in a green small rectangular shaped bottle with a white cap..has a pump dispensor..
Its a white colored medium thick lotion..smells like fevicol..takes a little time to absorb..it needs to be blended well..or else leaves a whitish cast..it does moisturise the skin..there are no dry patches..but since mine is combination skin..my T zone gets shiny within an hour..I feel this would suit dry skin more..
This gives a nice dewy finish to the skin..but does not help significantly in correcting marks..
1. Moisturises skin really well..I loved using it in winters.
2. Gives a nice dewy finish to the skin.
3. No dry patches.
4. Has SPF 30++
5. Helps a little with spots..but nothing major.
6. Gives some brightness to the skin..there is no dullness like with a heavy moisturiser.
7. Keeps skin hydrated and moist for 6-7 hours.
1. Needs to be blended really well..or else gives a whitish cast.
2. Smells like fevicol.
3. Did not help much with correcting spots.
4. Only available online. You can buy it HERE
5. Expensive at Rs.450/-
Overall I like it..but do not love it..it helped moisturise skin in winters..I think it is good for winters or for dry skinned people..It does give some brightness to the skin..but does not do everything it claims..a decent moisturiser.
Value for money: 3.25/5
Overall rating: 3.25/5
Would I buy it again: Maybe..
Have you tried the Cosmedic Lumifast Brightening Lotion ?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review.