1. Mineral clay formula guarantees 12hr shine control.
2. Contains Salicylic acid to manage combination & oily skin.
3. Provides a soft, matte and radiant finish.
4. Sweat-resistant and sebum – resistant formula leaves skin fresh all day.
5. Hides appearance of pores & imperfection.
6. Contains SPF 21/PA+++ that protects skin from sun damage.
7. Instantly evens skin tone.
8. Provides a power-light feel on skin.
Easy to use
Wont clog pores
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
SUITABLE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
Price: Rs.250/- for 10g
How to use: Swipe BB Stick on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
Blend in an outward direction towards hairline and jawline using quick, short strokes.
Finally, you could also apply a little Kajal and Lip Balm for a great natural look.
Available in 2 shades:
2. Fawn (Medium)
Maybelline BB Stick comes in a swivel twist up packaging with a plastic cap..comes in 2 shades..Radiance for fairer skin tones and Fawn for medium to dark..Fawn is a little darker and yellower for me..Fawn would suit skin tones NC 40 and above..I have not checked out Radiance..so I am not sure how light it is..but I heard its ashy and does not have yellow undertones.
|Thats the whole qty|
It needs to be swiped around all over the face in 2-3 strokes..nose, forehead, area around the mouth, cheeks, jawline and neck..and blended using fingers in outward direction..either you can use it directly from the stick..or if you have acne prone skin or tend to share makeup, take it on your clean fingers and apply and blend away.
The first time I used this..I did not like it much..2nd day I liked it..3rd day I liked it even more..actually the longer time you wear this you will love it more..coz it keeps the skin matte and shine free..and gives a nice glowy effect and cuts the dullness from the face…plus gives decent coverage..and looks better after a few hours.
It gives medium coverage and covers redness, dark circles, etc well..but acne scars would need concealer above it..keeps the skin matte..mine is combination and I did not feel the need to use a powder or even touch up..coz skin looked the same and shine free..
It has SPF21 and Salicylic acid..so sun protection plus good for acne prone skin..it is so easy to carry anywhere..and use just with your fingers..
Here is it..unblended and blended..
1. Gives medium coverage.
2. Easy to use and carry along.
3. Blends easily with fingers..and effortless to use anywhere.
4. Has SPF 21 PA+++
5. Keeps skin shine and oil free for 5-6 hours.
6. Stays all day long..and looks better by the end of the day.
7. Gives a nice glow to the skin and cuts out dullness from the face.
8. Salicylic acid helps heal acne..so good for acne prone skin too.
9. Reduces the appearance of pores.
10. Cost effective at Rs.250/- and 10g is a good qty too..this would last long..unlike the very less qty of the BB cream.
1. Accentuates dry patches..dry skin would need a very heavy moisturiser before using this..
2. Radiance is light and Fawn is dark..most of us fall in between..there should have been minimum 4 shades launched in this.
Overall I quite liked this..I only need to use a good moisturiser underneath it..and I would have loved it more, if I had a shade that would have matched correctly..but nonetheless..it does blend in like second skin..but just a little yellower and darker.
I surely recommend this..if you around NC 40-42..this would quite suit you..and if you oily skinned..grab this now..
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
Have you tried the Maybelline BB Stick? Do you like it ?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review.