Parachute has come up with two new body lotions for dry skin this winters..Available in 2 variants: Soft Touch for Dry Skin and Deep Nourish for Extra Dry Skin, it has been launched in a convenient and exciting pump pack, just worth Rs.160/- for 400ml!
MRP: Rs. 115/- for 250ml, Rs.160/- for 400ml
Its a white colored lotion..medium in texture..neither too thick nor too runny. The lotion is water based and quite light..gets absorbed in a jiffy..you do not need to rub it in or wait for it to sink in..and it locks in the moisture just after a bath..and keeps skin hydrated through the day.
You remember the previous packaging it came in..see HERE and HERE..it always comes in awesome packaging..this time it came in a printed cloth pretty paper bucket with candles, chocolates, incense sticks and potpourri..how I love the packaging always !
1. Quite liked the pump packaging.
2. Gets absorbed in a jiffy.
3. Pleasant smell.
4. Quite economical at Rs. 125/- for 250ml..thats a lot of quantity..all other body lotions are priced high comparatively…and more so introductory discount on it..
5. Love the light non greasy texture and yet moisturising.
6. Easily available.
7. It does leave the skin soft and supple as claimed.
1. Has parabens and Phenoxyethanol.
2. Pump packaging is not for travel..there are smaller sizes available..but I love how super easy to use the pump one is..
I am loving it this winters ! Highly recommended..most cost effective and moisturising body lotions out there..
Value for money: 4.5/5
Overall Rating: 4.25/5
Would I buy this again: Yes
P.S: PR Samples. Honest Review
Have you tried the Parachute Soft Touch or Deep Nourish Body Lotions ?