What the Company claims: A palette of four iridescent eyeshadows to mix and to match. Shimmer Cubes don’t just look amazing – they also blend effortlessly and feel great on the skin. It’s limited edition so don’t miss out. Catch it while you can.
Suitable for contact-lens wearers
Ophthalmologically & Dermatologically tested
How to use : Apply to lids and brow bones with an Eyeshadow Brush. For more intense colour, apply with a damp brush.
MRP: Rs.1495/- (4 x 3.5g)
Tint it Pink
They come in a standard Shimmer Cubes packaging of four cubes snuggly fit into one quad..
All are metallic/shimmer finish..these are pigmented enough..especially the darker shades..and glide on well..blend effortlessly..I use only my fingers at times..and can be used both dry and wet..the colors are more intense when used wet.
|T-B: Think Pink, Live Lilac, Go Violet, Tint it Pink|
Think Pink is a soft romantic pink
Live Lilac is a frosty pastel lilac
Go Violet is a deep violet/plum
Tint it Pink is a pale frosty pink..a good highlighter..
A perfect pink and purple combo of shades..
I did this look only using fingers and it worked great 🙂 Let me know if you would like a tutorial..
1. Quite pigmented..esp the Think Pink and Go Violet.
2. Stay on 5-6 hours even without a primer.
3. Since these are all metallic/shimmer finish..they glide on smooth and can be blended easily..
4. Can be used with fingers too.
5. Nice and unique packaging.
6. Pinks and Purples work for most warm skin tones.
7. Can be used both wet and dry..and colors are more intense when used wet.
8. Qty would last quite long.
9. Cruelty Free.
2. If you prefer only matte shades, this is not for you.
I cannot think of any other cons for this..I love pinks and purples..love how pigmented they are..and stay well..and are so easy to use..that I just use my fingers when in a hurry..Surely recommend this..especially if you love pinks and purples..
Value for money: 3.75/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Have you tried Body Shop Shimmer Cubes? Your favorite combo ?