I reviewed the Auravedic Ritual Cleansing Ubtan mask before HERE..now I am reviewing the Ritual Skin Lightening mask..they both have almost the same ingredients..the former is in powder form and is to be mixed with milk or rose water whereas this is already in a thick paste form..
What the Company claims: This gentle facial mask formulated with pure natural actives deeply penetrates the skin to lighten the complexion and clarify dark spots for glowing and radiant skin.
MRP: Rs.200/- for 50g
Sorry for the stains..its coz of the turmeric..
It comes in a similar tub packaging..only it has a separator in between..since it is a thick paste..it is very very thick and gooey..so much so that its difficult to spread at times..you need to use it on a moist face..
Though its brown in color has a deep yellow stain coz of turmeric..so your hands will stain..and face too for some time..and avoid its contact with clothes..has the same ayurvedic smell as in the cleansing ubtan..It does remove tan..and gives a fresh soft skin..and with frequent use, the spots too start fading..
1. Since it is a little granular, it exfoliates and at the same time smoothens the skin tone.
2. Skin felt baby soft after using it !
3. The neem and haldi have antiseptic properties which helps acne prone skin too.
4. No parabens, SLS, preservatives. All natural stuff
5. All amazing ingredients together..its a pack full of skin goodness.
6. Removes tan and lightens spots after a few uses..
1. Difficult to spread and use as too thick.
2. Needs to be kept 15-20 minutes.
3. Yellow stain is strong.
4. Availability is an issue..currently it is only available on NaturalMantra online and at Auravedic stores.
Its all natural and good for the skin. Only issue is more time required and a little difficult to use..but though the skin feels good with all the herbal infusion 😀 Though I like the Cleansing Ubtan Mask more..Recommend it..
Value for money : 3.75/5
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Would I buy it again: May be..
Which is your favorite ubtan?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review