What the Company claims: Prepared from a traditional formulation of natural herbs nourishes skin for smooth, radiant & glowing skin. Natural extracts of Sandal & Saffron ensure that the beauty of the skin is enhanced and nourished.
Usages: Mix with Oil or Rose water or Milk into a creamy paste. Gently massage over skin. Leave paste for a few minutes before rinsing off.
This is a part of a RITUAL range introduced for Diwali..other products are a body massage oil, hair oil and a red sandalwood soap.
MRP: Rs. 200/- for 50g
Ingredients: Red Sandalwood Powder, Ambe Haldi, Saffron, Nagamotha, Kapurkachri, Jethimadh, Ashwagandha roots, Orange Peel, Almond, Neem, Methi seeds, Basil, Bengal gram, Rose Petal powder.
As you can see it has all the natural and herbal ingredients which are good for skin..a ready made mask full of natural goodness…now no need to get red sandalwood powder, neem powder, ambe haldi, almond, saffron, etc and sit and combine them all..I am loving each and every ingredient in it.
When I first opened it, I was surprised to see it stuffed till the brim..in fact a layer above..I expected it to be half full as with other products normally..
You can mix it with rose water, oil or milk..I prefer milk..and mixed a teaspoon of it with milk and blended well..its a brown colored paste…and has a herbal smell.
It is to be massaged on the face all over and then let to sit for 5 mins..it dries quickly..unlike the packs which keep you waited 20 mins 😉
I was getting a pimple on the forehead..and after using this 2-3 times, it never grew and just settled 🙂
1. It is super easy to use..in fact I feel if you are in a hurry..you can just take some in your palm and mix with normal water and use..I have tried and it works that way too.
2. Since it is both a scrub and mask, it exfoliates and at the same time smoothens the skin tone.
3. Skin felt baby soft after using it !
4. The neem and haldi have antiseptic properties which helps acne prone skin too.
5. Qty is huge enough for the price.
6. No parabens, SLS, preservatives. All natural stuff
7. All amazing ingredients together..its a pack full of skin goodness.
1. Availability is an issue..currently it is only available on NaturalMantra online and at Auravedic stores.
I find no other con with it..its all natural and good for the skin. And I surely recommend it..
Value for money : 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes !
Have you tried any ubtans ? Which is your favorite ?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review