What the Company claims:
MRP: $25.00 for 100ml
It comes in this aqua blue tube packaging..its clear with a blue tinge and gel like in texture..minty smell..you need a good qty for the whole face..its used on dry face..and rubbed in..and within seconds..all the dead skin starts peeling off..and then you need to just wash off with water..
Here are the pics..
1. Helps get rid of dead skin within seconds.
2. Simple 1 minute at home facial or clean up with just 1 product.
3. With 2-3 uses, spots, etc start fading off..and you can feel the difference.
4. Has a lot of good ingredients like mineral deep sea ocean water, hyaluronic acid, swiss alpine herb, etc..
5. Easy to carry around anywhere, even while travelling.
6. Its a little expensive..but its quite worth it.
7. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
1. Since it peels off dead skin cells or a new layer comes up, I do not think it should be used at day time or if used, should be followed by good enough sunscreen.
2. Availability is an issue. You can buy it HERE
Overall no other cons with it..I quite like it..if it was more easily available, it sure would go to my regular list..but I would love to use it again..and surely recommend it..
Value for money: 3.75/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
Have you tried any Peeling Gels yet ??
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review