Sleek MakeUP has come up with new Face Form Palette combining a matte contouring powder, a highlighter and the third being a blush or bronzer depending on your skin tone..they have four variants..Fair, Light, Medium and Dark..the fair variants have a rose gold blush and the medium and dark ones have a bronzer included..
MRP: 8.99£ for 20g
They mention it to be available on sleekmakeup.com from March 2012, I guess that would be October..
This is quite an innovative concept and such stuff which have 2-3 products together or can be multi tasked are so convenient..to carry, to use, finding 10 different things is difficult..and when you need them, you never find them :/
Find more details about it in below pics..
It comes in standard black Sleek packaging..and comes with a mirror..all the three powder, highlighter and bronzer are soo pigmented..one needs to use it lightly..as it can always be build up later..
Contouring Powder is a matte brick brown
Highlighter is satin finish pale peachy pink/frost white
Bronzer is satin finish orangey gold
Both the bronzer and highlighter have a satin finish but are not shimmery or disco ball types..it can be used subdued or layered as one likes..the texture is satiny soft too..I wonder how Sleek MakeUP always nails it with amazing products, don’t you ?
1. Super pigmented.
2. Multi tasking 3 in 1 product.
3. Convenient to use and carry.
4. The qty of 20g would last generations.
5. At 8.99£ for three products, its quite a deal coz their contouring kit and blush separately sums up more.
6. Works as eye shadows too..the matte brown is perfect for crease and blending..and the highlighter for highlighting brow bone.
7. Stays for 5-6 hours without humidity.
8. The bronzer and highlighter are satiny but not shimmery.
1. Availability is an issue.
2. Not waterproof..so fades away in humid environment too.
No other cons..this is quite a winner ! Totally recommended. If you are into contouring and highlighting like Kim K., then surely get this..and others who are not but have a chubby face, contouring can work wonders girls..do try
Value for money: 4.25/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: I would not need..but yes, if I do.
Have you tried contouring and highlighting ?
P.S: PR Sample. Honest Review