This gentle antioxidant Facial mist delivers nourishing moisture to balance and hydrate all skin types. Blended with pure fragrant organic oils, Aloe vera and Green tea to tone and repair skin. This mist is just the thing to keep your skin feeling soft, hydrated and moisturized without looking and feeling oily. Aloe vera soothes and refreshes skin.
Neroli and rose infuse skin with antioxidant nutrients that protect skin against environmental stresses that damage skin. Free of Parabens, SLS, Harmful Chemicals & Colours.
Totally Fresh facial mist spray made with a bouquet of distilled flowers for cool dewy skin .Calms and refreshes skin in the harshest summer months.
A Luxurious daily hydrating mist with pure plant extracts, anti-oxidants and sunscreens to help protect against free radical damage, brighten and even the complexion, leaving it radiant and glowing.
Usage: Gently spray onto face & neck until completely & thoroughly absorbed. Use 2-3 times daily.
Ingredients: Orange Oil, Neem extract, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Bergamot Oil, Lemon Oil, Green Tea extract, Rose Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Neroli Oil, Aloevera extract, Calendula extract, White Lily extract, Purified Water, Phenoxyethanol.
MRP: Rs. 200/- for 100ml
The mist is named valley of flowers..and the blend of essential oils..does make it one too..it comes in a spray bottle with a plastic cap..the cap is a little loose..
I usually use it after I come back from outside following cleansing the face..or just as it is..1-2 times a day..it absorbs pretty fast. And skin feels cooling and soft..I also use it at night time and skin is pretty soft and plumped the next day..
1. Love the exotic essential oils and blend of ingredients..this is the most amazing ingredient list I have seen till now..it has most of the vital essential oils good for the skin.
2. Skin feels soothing and cooling..its a good after sun care.
3. Absorbs fast..and since it is hydrating but not greasy..it would suit all skin types..but not sensitive..coz sensitive skin might react to some essential oil present in it.
4. Skin is soft, smooth and plump the next morning whenever I use it at night.
5. If you like making or using a blend of essential oil but do not want to purchase so many different oils, this is a ready perfect blend.
6. No parabens, chemicals, colors or SLS and not tested on animals.
7. Reasonably priced.
1. Has Phenoxyethanol 🙁
2. The cap is loose..and so its not travel friendly.
3. Keep it away from eyes..in case you even spray it anywhere around eyes..it stings horribly !
4. It might not suit sensitive skin..or if you are allergic to some essential oil in it.
5. Only available online..but its available on most of the sites. Medplusbeauty offers it at Rs. 150/-.
Overall I love the cooling, soothing and calming effect..and the blend of all my essential oils..skin is soft and smooth the next morning after I use it. Surely recommend trying it..
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes !
And I hope you have read this post paying attention to everything..coz there is a surprise in store for you..which is based on this post 😉
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.