What the Company claims: Quick Overview
Get those feathery soft feet.
Enriched with beeswax and neem oil, the cream has both moisturising and anti-septic effects. It stimulates blood circulation and repairs cracked heels. It removes dryness and hardness in the foot sole. See the results within 4 to 6 days of use.
How to Use
Apply on clean heels and feet and massage gently so as to allow the cream to penetrate deeper.
MRP: Rs. 125/- for 65ml
It has this blue jar packaging..came with a seal on top..its a thick cream with a strong neem and clove smell..
I use it at night and wear my old socks over them..it takes a few minutes to get absorbed..my feet turned a little dry and the skin became a little rough during winters..and this quite helped me in bringing them to shape..though not something magical or overnight..it does deliver. I used Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream before and quiet liked it..I like the minty smell of Oriflame one more..
1. It does remove dryness and hardness as claimed.
2. Results are visible in 6-7 days’ time.
4. Quantity is good enough..this would last long.
5. I am not sure of it being antiseptic though neem and clove oil are supposed to be..it sure is moisturising.
6. Helped mom in cracked heels too.
7. All natural ingredients..no parabens.
1. Availability is an issue with Vedic Line..its available on Urbantouch and Good Life.
2. Jar packaging..difficult to dip hands.
3. Takes some time to get absorbed completely.
Overall I liked this foot cream..it sure is moisturising..and helped with the dryness and hardness..though not overnight..but in a few days time. If you are into foot creams..you can surely give this a try.
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
Have you tried the Vedic Line Soft Heel Cream ?
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.