Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Peach Review, Swatches
What the Company claims: Instant burst of rich, true color with a featherlight feel
-Elasticolor™ technology provides immediate color release and hugs lips with a burst of weightless color that feels like a second skin
-Available in 20 gorgeous shades, including 5 new shades!
Apply directly to lips for beautiful, high impact color. Can be worn with or without lipliner.
- Soft Rose
- Rosy Nude
- True Red
- Baby Pink
- Soft Nude (Not available in India)
5 new shades introduced are…
- Pink Sugar
- Candy Pink
- Cherry Ice
I am not sure if these new shades are available in India yet..I have not seen them anywhere yet..
MRP: Rs.580/- for 3.7g
The shade I am reviewing is 075 Peach..its a true nude peach shade with some fine shimmer…which is not much visible but gives glossy effect to the lips.
Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks have this nice packaging..a rectangular shaped black case with criss cross patterns and the color of the shade it is on top. It has Revlon embossed on the lipstick bullet.
These are very creamy and moisturising and you can easily skip a lip balm with it. They have a slightly weird smell..but not too strong or bothering.
Now I had heard mixed reviews about the shade Peach…coz it washes out some..so I was not too sure..but I loved the shade so much that I could not resist getting it and I am glad I did…it does not wash me out at all..instead it gives a soft peachy sheen to lips..and in one swipe its quite a MLBB for me !
But as its a light shade..it would not cover pigmentation if you have pigmented lips..with one swipe it gives a soft peachy sheen and its quite buildable…and with 2-3 swipes it gives you perfect peachy lips. But the staying power of these is ok..it stays for 2-3 hours without eating or drinking..and lesser with it..but leaves a tint behind.
And how it looks on me…
1. Very creamy and moisturising.
2. These are quite buildable…and darker shades are more pigmented.
3. I love the Peach shade..and would surely recommend it if you are around NC 35-37 or below…gives a nice peachy sheen to lips.
4. This does not settle into fine lines.
5. I liked the black case and packaging.
6. These are quite sturdy and easy to carry around.
7. Has a shelf life of 3 years.
8. Feels very light on lips..you would not even feel you are wearing a lipstick.
1. Expensive for a lipstick but though these are very good in quality.
2. This shade would not show up on pigmented lips and would wash out people above NC 40.
3. 3.7g of quantity offered is quite less compared to other lipsticks which are normally 4 or 4.2g
Overall I quite like them and love the Peach shade in particular. I am eyeing Blush next..;)
Value for money: 3.75/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes..surely..
Check the shade Fuchsia HERE
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst ? Which is your favorite?