What the Company claims: Use this triple-action cream every morning after moisturising to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Light-reflective particles brighten dark under-eye shadows, while SPF10 mineral sunscreen helps protect this delicate area from UV light.
Apply every morning as part of your daily skincare routine
Naturally active ingredients include moisturising borage, protective antioxidants beta-carotene and natural source vitamin E plus soothing echinacea.
Suitable for all skin types
Directions: Gently blend a small amount of Daily Eye Repair under and around the eye area as well as on fine lines around the mouth and forehead.
Apply every morning over your moisturiser.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Tocopheryl acetate, PEG-20 stearate, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Titanium dioxide, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Panthenol, Hexyl laurate, Octyldodecanol, Propylene glycol, Echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) extract, Sodium lactate, Beta-carotene, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
MRP: 7.25£ for 5ml and £13.75 for 10ml
It comes in a small tube form with a very small nozzle tip..which I think is nice..coz one gets the exact amount as required. Its a white colored lotion and has some light reflective particles which brighten the under eye area.
It keeps the skin moisturised and hydrated the whole day without leaving any greasiness…it brightens the under eyes considerably. I do not have puffy eyes but it has helped many in that too. Its has won many Beauty Awards and rightly so..
1. Perfect tube packaging with a small nozzle.
2. Its travel friendly.
3. Has borage oil, beta carotene, Vitamin E and other ingredients which provide decent hydration to the under eye skin.
4. Keeps under eyes hydrated the whole day…and you would not feel any greasiness with it.
5. It does brighten the skin..with its light reflective particles and with daily use too.
6. Not overtly expensive..it can easily be compared to high end brands in quality.
7. Since its so light in texture..it can easily be used under a concealer.
8. Has sunscreen too…but SPF 10.
1. It has to be used regularly..once you stop using..the effect goes away slowly.
2. Only available online. You can buy it here
3. It would not conceal as it claims..just brighten the under eyes more.
Overall I quite loved this under eye daily eye repair cream..but the only qualm is its to be used regularly..but that I guess I have noticed with most of the under eye creams..once you stop using it completely..it comes back to normal..so I do not blame this for that.
Value for money: 3.5/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.