What : Ideal to apply mineral foundation, loose or pressed powders. Also great to buff colors and obtain a soft, blended look. Natural bristles.
How can you get it ?
Ok..so the rules are same as before..It is open internationally. The giveaway starts today and ends on 29th November 2011 at 12.00 midnight…i.e after 30 days.
You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email id where you can be reached should you win.This giveaway is international and will end on 29th November 2011 at 12.00. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be selected.
1) Follow my blog through GFC.
2) Leave your email id so that I can contact you.
3) Like my page on Facebook here. (2 points ) and share this post on facebook tagging 5 of your friends (You can use the Share button above and tag using @ method) (3 points)
4) Follow me on Twitter @bhumika_t (2 points ) and tweet about this giveaway. (2 points )
5) Follow this blog on Networked Blogs here. (2 points )
6) Follow this blog through Bloglovin here (2 points)
7) Sign-up for New Love’s e-mail updates (delivered via Feedburner) you actually have to Verify and Confirm the subscription in order to receive the extra entry. (5 points )
8) Post it on your side bar. (5 points )
9) Do a blog post about this giveaway…but it should not be a combined post of all giveaways..a separate blog post about this giveaway..and the blog should be a real one..and not one made just for giveaways.(7 points )
If you do not have a blog..you can still get these 12 points..you can write a post or review or tutorial..anything you wish and mail it to me.
You can get 31 points in total..Please use this form..and if you have any queries you can mail me..
So here we go..Best of luck 🙂
P.S: This is a sponsored giveaway but I am not associated or paid by the site.