What the Company claims: An unique formulation of natural ingredients that cleanses and refreshes your skin. Deep Cleansing Milk penetrates the skin to gently remove dirt, grime and make-up. Enriched with Cucumber to cool and soothe your skin and Soapnut to remove excess oil, Deep Cleansing Milk leaves your skin clean, healthy and glowing.
Indications: To remove facial impurities, make-up and grime.
Ingredients: Cucumber (Cucumis sativus, Sukasa),Soapnut Tree (Sapindus mukorossi , Arishta)
Cucumis sativus (Cucumber, Sukasa) helps keep the facial skin soft. It has healing and soothing effect on the damaged skin and exerts a natural sunscreen effect. It acts as a toner and lightens the facial skin.
Sapindus mukorossi (Soapnut-tree of North India, Arishta) has a mild detergent activity and it cleanses the skin of oily secretion.
Directions: Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry.
Its a white colored thick lotion..but not too thick..easy to massage over the skin..has a soapnut smell to it. It does remove your daily dirt and grime and cleanses well..as far as makeup is concerned it removes most of it..but not the waterproof makeup completely.
1. Decently priced.
2. Removes most of the makeup well.
3. Easily available.
4. The small bottle is easy to carry around.
5. If you want a normal everyday cleanser this would be the best bet.
6. Does not dry out the skin.
1. You need to massage it into the skin in circular motions and wait for a few minutes. Don’t expect taking it in cotton swab and removing immediately. It does take a little time.
2. I have heard it stings eyes for a few..though I did not face it..but one has to be careful while using it for removing eye makeup.
3. Has parabens.
Overall its a decent everyday cleanser..an ok product..not something I can’t live without..but would do..
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: May be
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.