The enzymes in Gooseberry pulp combine with Red Tamarind to dissolve dull, dead cells, revealing the healthy radiant skin underneath. Jojoba beads is enveloped in this creamy blend of nourishing oils and butters, spiked with warm, aromatic essential oils for a soothing treat.
Ingredients: Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Beeswax, Sunflower oil, Amla extract, Mulberry extract, Lemon oil, Polymer granules, Jojoba beads, Tamarind extract, Olivem 1000, Oliwax, Purified water, Phenoxyethanol
MRP: Rs. 180/- for 50g and Rs. 300/- for 100g
There is also a Sandal Turmeric Skin Polish..both these are their new launches..they only had a Buff and Wash Polish before..one for face and one for body.
Its a cream based scrub with little jojoba beads for exfoliation..this is the most creamiest scrub I have used..the beads are very very light and they would not harm the skin at all..even people with sensitive skin can use this daily. It comes in a jar packaging with a vacuum cap. It has a quite strong tamarind smell.
1. Its the creamiest scrub or polish I have ever used.
2. Made up of all natural ingredients.
3. Very gentle exfoliation..can be used daily too.
4. Would suit people with sensitive skin.
5. Decently priced.
6. I keep it for some time and then scrub it and wash off..it leaves skin soft and nice.
7. As its so creamy it never ever dries skin..instead leaves it moisturised.
8. No parabens and against animal testing.
1. Availability is an issue..check out the places where it is available here
2. Comes in a tub packaging..so you need to dip hands to get the product.
3. The tamarind smell may not appeal to many.
No other cons..Overall I quite liked it…a nice skin polisher
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.