Size: Net wt. 4g/ 0.14oz.
Ceresin Wax, Polyethlene Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Lanoline Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oils, Octyl Palmitate, BHA, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.A1 Lake, Pearl Powder, Iron Oxide.
MRP: 4$ or Rs.400/-
These are now known as Lip Smacking Fun Colors..they come in 144 shades plus there are around 20 shades newly added !!
Tea Rose is a light tea rose pink shade…not something which everyone can carry and every time..this shade has a tendency to wash out too paler and too dusky skin tones..but it will suit medium to fair complexions well..with the right overall makeup.
These are super duper creamy and last well compared to the creaminess..you can easily skip a lip balm with them..
These round lipsticks are now named Fun Smacking Lip Colors..
1. Super creamy and moisturising.
2. Pigmented enough..just a swipe is enough when I do not want much color.
3. These are pretty economical at the price,quality and with the shades available.
4. Love the choice of shades I get with it..
5. Colors at the end to differentiate the shades if you have a few of these lipsticks.
6. Stays for 2-3 hours.
1. Packaging is plastic..if these fall I think they would break easily.
2. These would melt in summers or in hot climate.
3. Availability in India is a issue.
Overall I super like it…and the shades I think which would be good on Indian skin tones are Heredes, Pumpkin Pie,Heather, Lala, Indian Pink, Haute Mellon, Peach bellini,Thalia, Blush,Frappucino,Femme,Fig,Margarita,Twist..OMG..there are soo many pretty shades to choose from !
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Does this even need an answer…I am surely eyeing a few shades 😉
Have you tried NYX Round Lipsticks ? Which is your favorite shade ?