What the Company claims:
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Scrub removes impurities and dead skin cells. It also removes excess oil from the skin’s surface, which is the root cause of acne.
The scrub is blended with the goodness of Neem, which clears blackheads and acne, and Apricot, which hydrates the skin. The natural ingredients cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin to make it soft, fresh and radiant.
Indications: Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
Ingredients Include: Azadirachta indica (Neem, Nimba),Prunus armeniaca(Apricot, Urumana)
Use Directions: Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use at least once a week for clear, acne-free skin. For best results also use Purifying Neem Face wash and Purifying Neem Pack.
Our product is dermatologically-tested, noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
MRP: Rs.65/- for 50g
Its a light green colored creamy scrub and has minute green and brown granules..its not harsh and perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin..comes in a flip cap packaging and has a little artificial smell.
1. Its not harsh and ideal for people with sensitive skin.
2. Can be used daily..would not harm.
3. Did not break me put or cause any other issue.
4. Economically priced.
5. Easy to carry around.
6. Easily available everywhere and you can also buy it online here
7. Though it has flip cap packaging it closes properly and does not remain open unlike a few flip cap tubes.
8. Does not dry out skin after use..and does leave you refreshed.
1. Has parabens.
2. People who prefer a little more exfoliation would not like it much.
3. I do not think it helps with blackheads as claimed.
Overall its quite nice..for daily use..and for people with sensitive and acne prone skin…and as its small and handy..you can carry this small tube with you travelling or on your vacations.
Value for money: 4/5
Overall Rating: 4/5
Would I buy it again: Yes
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.