What the Company claims: Nourishes your hair with Natural Proteins derived from ingredients like Wheatgerm and Chickpea. Indian Gooseberry and Thistles promote hair growth. Use regularly before and after shampooing for well nourished, soft and shiny hair. It contains Chanaka (Chickpea), which is a rich and natural source of protein that helps in hair growth along with Godhuma (Wheatgerm), which is also a good source of protein and vitamin E. Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry), acts as an anti-oxidant and hair growth promoter while Bhringaraja (Thistles) strengthens hair root and prevents hair fall. Protein hair cream nourishes hair root and shaft.
Usage: Massage gently on scalp in circular motion. Use regularly. Suitable for all hair types. Safe to use on artificially colored or permed hair. Recommended with Himalaya Protein Shampoo.
Indication: Dry and lifeless hair and hair fall.
Composition: Protein Hair Cream contains the following ingredients:
Cicer arietinum (Bengal Gram, Chanaka) is a rich source of natural protein
Triticum sativum (Common Wheat, Godhuma) is a Good source of protein & vitamin E
Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry, Amalaki) is an anti-oxidant & hair growth promoter
Eclipta prostrata (Thistles, Bhringaraja) strengthens hair root & helps in preventing hair fall
MRP: Rs.100/- for 175g and Rs.35/- for 50 ml
Its a thick white cream in a tub..same packaging and thickness as the Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream which I reviewed earlier..but this one is white and that was light green coz of the tea tree oil presence..and the Anti Dandruff cream smelled nicer 🙂
1. Makes hair soft and nice.
2. You just need 20 mins to apply and keep it..a good substitute for people who are always in a hurry and skip oiling their hair..though I do not advice not oiling hair.
3. Comes in a sealed packaging with another thin plastic cover on top.
4. Smells ok..but not that good as the Anti Dandruff cream.
5. Economically priced.
6. Shelf life of 3 years.
1. The tub packaging is a little messy to apply…and dipping hands..not something I liked.
2. Smell does not linger on for long unlike the Anti Dandruff one which stays for 2 days.
3. I did not see any change in hair fall as claimed.
4. Has parabens.
Overall quite decent..can be used regularly..and as a substitute for oil at times.
Value for money: 3.75/5
Overall rating: 3.75/5
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.