Now there were some pending reviews which I had to do from a long long time..Maybelline products are few of them..
This quad is the most versatile quad I have seen….its perfect for both formal and casual wear..and I think its a must have for all..Though now they have come up with New Expert eyes quad in 14 different combinations and a different packaging and shades and it has a green too..but at the same price..check them out here
They have given instructions at the back for different types of looks.
MRP: Rs. 240/- for 4.8 g
All the colors have lid,crease,etc written on them..but I do no advice using the shimmery copper color on crease..it wont look good…
The lid color is a matte light brown.
The outer V is a matte dark chocolate brown.
The brow bone color is a beige with slight silver shimmer.
The crease is a coppery shimmery bronze.
These swatches are without a base..the crease and outer corner colors are pigmented..the lid and brow bone do not show up much without a base..
1. The colors are nice and versatile.
2. Economical and quite a lot of product..so would last long.
3. Stay on for 3-4 hours without a base.
4. Has a mix of matte and shimmery shades.
5. Easy to carry around.
6. The coppery crease color is good for Indian wear and rest good for casual and formal wear.
7. The crease and outer corner colors are decently pigmented.
8. The outer corner shade works for filling in brows too.
1. The lid and brow bone color are not so pigmented…they don’t show up well without base.
2. The applicators are of no use.
There are other quads in these like Time for Wine, Emerald Smokes, etc..but I guess the 14 different combos in the new quads are much better..lot to choose from !!
This quad is surely recommended..quite versatile and perfect for everyday.
Quality : 3.75/5
Value for money: 4/5
Overall rating : 3.75/5
Would I buy it again: Yes…a new expert eyes quad..
Have you tried the Chai Latte ?