I suffer from dandruff occasionally and I don’t know whats with the weather right now…everyone is complaining of it these days. So I got to try the Himalaya Anti Dandruff Cream and I am loving it a lot..
What the Company claims: Contains Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary , which provide effective anti-dandruff action and reduced hair fall. Holy Basil and Sesame soothe the scalp.
Directions: Massage gently on scalp in circular motion. Use regularly before and after shampooing for dandruff-free, soft and shiny hair. Suitable for all hair types. Safe to use on artificially colored or permed hair. Recommended with Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for best results.
Ingredients: Each ml contains:
Exts: Chanaka 20mg, Rusmari 2mg, Tulasi 2mg, Oils: Kayaputi 5mg, Karanja 3mg, Nimba 3mg, Tila 3mg , Draksha 2mg
Its a light green colored (like all tea tree oil containing products) rich and thick cream. Easy to use and spread around the scalp and a little goes a long way with it. I quite like the smell and it last for 1-2 days even after using a conditioner. And the main part….it WORKS !! It does help reduce dandruff with every use.
1. Does help reduce dandruff without leaving hair dry.
2. The smell is quite nice and lasts long.
3. Economical at this price…the qty is huge enough.
4. It makes hair soft to touch.
5. Works on all hair types…worked for my brother too.
6. Has a shelf life of 3 years.
7. Has all natural ingredients..good enough for the hair.
8. It comes seal packed with a foil like all Himalaya products in a tub.
1. Comes in a tub..have to dip hands on every use.
2. Has parabens as preservatives.
3. I have not used it after wash as I feel it would weigh down my hair.
4. It has to be used continuously..if you stop using it..the dandruff returns back.
Overall I quite like it and I am really impressed with the product..I am yet to try the Protein Hair Cream which I am doing next.
Value for money: 4/5
Overall rating: 4.25/5
P.S: Product sent by brand for review but it has not affected my opinion.